Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I am LOVING right now: Starlooks Lengthening Mascara

Soooo..I have about ten mascaras at the moment.  I am not going to count them on the off chance that I actually have more.  New mascaras are constantly being tested against my bar of Benefit's "They're Real," mascara which has been just awesome for me.

Today, I received my March Starlooks Star Box and......I WAS BLOWN AWAY!  It achieved the improbable, it is better than Benefit's "They're Real."  It goes on smooth, clearly defines my lashes, and not a clump or a cluster in sight. The application was (seemingly) foolproof because the mascara went where it was supposed to and was not trying to go anywhere else. It highlights my eyes without drawing attention to my eye makeup. (I mention this because I always find clumps visually distracting.) The look was clean and defined.  It achieved what I am always hoping to achieve with my makeup, I looked like me, but better.  

Thank you Starlooks, for giving me a reason to be giddy today :-)

Update: It is up for sale now on their website for $15! 

*I am not any kind of sponsor, paid or unpaid, for Starlooks. I bought this box myself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment