Friday, August 9, 2013

Birchbox August, 2013 Spoiler

Got my box today!  It was a fun surprise to get it before the box previews! I am really happy with it!





The Sneak Peek video is up!




This month's Birchbox theme is Finishing School.

It will include:
Whish Exfoliating Body Wash
Whish Correcting Gel
Juice Beauty Oil-free Moisturizer
Miss Jessie's Original Rapid Recovery Treatment
Miss Jessie's Original Super Sweetback treatment
ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick Trio
Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Watercolor Eyeliner in Sailor
Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes


And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)

More spoilers as I learn them!

4 comments:

  1. You and I got the exact same box this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you think of all of the variations they send out that is kind of amazing! The foot wipes made me laugh ;-)

      Delete
    2. I got two boxes, I was greatly underwhelmed by both, lol. I dunno, I think Ipsy has me pretty spoiled for other subs. I mean, I got some good stuff, but not so sure if I'll use most of it, was hoping for one of the lipsticks or a Whish correcting gel, maybe that's why I'm unimpressed. We'll see what happens next month. Got the foot wipes too and just about died!

      Delete
    3. I am actually happy with both :-) The foot wipes were just hysterical, it is the silly product of the month.

      Delete